Explore Our Services
Flexible staffing solutions for your organization’s needs.
Great People. Effective Solutions.
From recruiting and screening to interviewing, testing, and conducting background checks, we handle every step of the recruiting process including:
Fill vacancies fast while adapting to the changing needs of your business. Our temporary staffing services allow you to:
- Cover skills gaps to meet project deadlines.
- Fill in for planned or unplanned absences.
- Scale your team up and down to meet unpredictable demand.
Use temp-to-hire staffing to ensure you’ve found the right fit before extending a direct offer.
- Evaluate an employee on the job for skills, work ethic, and cultural fit.
- Avoid the high costs of a bad hire.
Let HR Staffing source and screen full-time candidates on your behalf.
- Streamline the hiring process and find great employees faster.
- Access a more diverse talent pool and reach both active and passive candidates.
- Free up your core team to focus on business objectives while we take care of sourcing and vetting.
Find game-changing leaders with our executive search services.
- Access proven professionals who will make a difference within your organization.
- Source top candidates discreetly and effectively.
- Pay nothing until we’ve made a successful match.
Ease the administrative burden of payrolling by letting HR Staffing take care of the legwork.
- Outsource paycheck processing, taxes, insurance, workers’ compensation, and more.
- Lower administrative costs while reducing compliance risk.
Find Your People
People Are Talking About Us…
Working with Human Resource Staffing has helped me increase the quality of the people I have working, resulting in an increase of productivity! They have exceeded their service level commitment to me.
…without hesitation, I would recommend their services to any other business struggling with the same issues of recruiting and retaining quality employees.
Insights From HR Staffing
3 Ways To Control Hiring Costs
According to Glassdoor, the average cost of hiring a new employee in 2019 was $4,000. There’s got to be a better way. But, before we
How to Dress for an Interview
So you landed the interview. Congratulations! Although it sometimes goes overlooked by job candidates, dressing appropriately is one of the best ways to impress your
How to Refresh Your Resume
Whether you are on the hunt for a new job or happy with your current position, keeping your resume up to date is critical. You